miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

My favourite song at the moment



My favourite song at the moment is Joga by Björk.
Björk Gudmundsdottir (know populary simple as Björk) is one of the my favourite singer, she is a Iceland singer and song writte. When she started to sing, she formed the group The sugarcubes, and later she started her career like singer- songwritten, she become quickly a singer very popular and she is diference for her expressive and original style. I think that she´s a great singer.

When i was in the high school, one of my friends she showd me this kind of music, and i like it so much, but in the beginning i didn´t knew what the lyrics say, but i like the music.

I listened to this song once or twice at week, this is my favourite song at the moment.

The kind of music by Björk is alternative rock, but i think that depends of song, because same songs can be considered like folk, trip-hop, jazz and pop.

I hope you like this song!

8 comentarios:

  1. I unknew this singer. I think that is interesting her music.

    kisses, vane

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love bjork, is the best!!!
    his music, style and all about her is special, diferent, really I like very much
    great song!!

    I see you

    Kisses!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. She is very beautiful woman, is a great singer.
    but, some time ago, his songs bore me a bit, are all equal and very melancholy...
    at this time I listening different style of music :)

    hugs Vane!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Nice choice Vanessa. I saw the Sugercubes first gig in London in about 1987. Bjork was amazing. I think my favourite song by her is "Venus as a boy".

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think Bjork is a great artist

    I always feel her music strange and cold, like he is singin from an ice cube

    I agree with Simon, Venus As A Boy is my favorite Bjork song

    If you like Bjork, you can try to listen to "Debut", her first album, or to "Life's Too Good", the first of The Sugarcubes

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Vane! This song is so fantastic, i like a lot.
    Bjork is a good singer and she is very special and sensitive.

    Very nice :)

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Vanne

    I like to much the video is very geographical.

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  8. hi !!!
    this song es very nice. very well to relax is fantastic the video.

    greetings kisses

    ResponderEliminar