miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

My favourite piece of Technology



I think that technology it´s very important for development and it facilitates the life shape.

For be honest i´m not so friendly with the technology, but i try to learn it.

My favourite piece of technology is the cell phone, because i don´t be without it.

With the cell phone, you can make and receive calls, send and receive message, play games, take a photo, listen to the music, etc.

When i used the cell phone for the first time, i was at school, and it were my gift of christmas, them i tried use it, but it´s not were easy, the first time that i used it, i called to my cousin and it were very funny.

I like because i can be communicated always, because i call to my friends and my boyfriend.

Without it, i think that all would be more difficult, but i would try live without it.

What do you think about cell phone?

5 comentarios:

  1. hi, to me, a cell phone is not so necessary, I only use it to watch the hour or to play!

    saluds

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This it identify you :P.

    Is very Vanne this pink cell phone! Very nice friend.

    The cell phone for me is so important. Because, It is a job tool for people to contact me , when I do History's Classes in particular form.

    see you

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  3. your cell phone pink!!! ji ji jajaja
    is very nice.
    especially when are received good messages =)

    Regards vane*
    I see you.

    Luna

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vane
    Your cell phone is so beautiful, I like it ;)
    But, for my the best is my notebook jeje

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Vanee!
    ajjajaja I think that your piece of technology is great, it is also very practical. I think it's a very good option
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar