jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

A Good Movie


Choose a movie is very difficult for me, because i love see movies, my favorites movies are volver, amelie, crash, hierro 3, etc, but i chose El Secreto de sus ojos, because this is the last movie that i have seen. I saw this movie the last weekend with my boyfriend in the cinema.

El secreto de sus ojos is a movie from Argentina and obtained a prize best film Oscar.

This movie is directed for Juan José Campanella and it is stocks in the la pregunta de sus ojos novel. This led for Ricardo Darín, Soledad Villamil, Pablo Rago and Javier Godino.

The protagonist is Benjamín Esposito, he worked in a penal court and he is pensioner, por this reason he begins to writing a novel based in a real history, this history treats about a violation and murder of a pretty woman in Buenos Aires. In 1974 Esposito investigated the crime and he didn’t find to the assassin, but when begins to writing the novel Esposito begins to reconstruct the crime, and finally the protagonist didn’t imprison to the assassin, however he discovers the truth of murder.

I liked this movie, because it plot is very good and has good actors.

I recommend that they should see this movie, because is a great movie

2 comentarios:

  1. hi vane,

    My sister saw this movie, and she loved it !!, but she told me the movie for complete . So I didnt saw.
    Is a great film and won an Oscar award!!

    kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello vane!!
    I think this film is good, I want to know if it's entertaining
    Regards

    ResponderEliminar