miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010

My experience with the Earthquake


I was in Viña del Mar and I was sleeping when began the earthquake, but in Viña the movement weren’t so strong,

I was with my boyfriend and our friends, my boyfriend is so relax and he would wants only sleep, but I felt scare, because I don’t knew how are my parents and I don’t knew what was happening in Santiago, in addition I could not call to my family, and for this I was worried.

In the morning we went to Horcon, because the grandparents of my boyfriend are there. The trip to Santiago were very long and impressive, because the road were broken, when I was in Santiago I don’t had water and electrical light.

I think that the Chilean responded well, because all people were solidary, and they sent water, clothes, food and other things.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi!

    It is true, common people was very help.

    See you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I uploaded the same picture!!. it is very representative of nacional feel about the disaster.
    And I agree with you, the people was very solidary in that moment.

    kisses vanne

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think the same...our people is very suppourted.
    This is the spirit that distinguished us,


    lots of love

    Nira.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Vanessa....

    I think the same thing that your, this picture is the picture is very representative of the catastrophe, is so emotive...

    Y see you in class
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hi vane!!
    that terrible night!.
    well, we are all very good and is very nice that all the people that all people help to Chile.
    regards and
    kisses.

    ResponderEliminar