martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

Villa Cariño Concert e e e e e!!!


Hello classmates and Simon!

In this ocasion, i will talk about a concerts, in my life i went to few concerts like Joe Vasconcellos and Javiera Parra, becuase sometimes i dont like the crowded, but one of my favourites activies is go to Villa Cariño concert, because they aren´t very popular and for this razon i talk about it. This band plays Cumbia.
The best concert were when Estefa, Vicky and me, went to “Galpon Victor Jara”, this place is near Brasil square, we danced and singed all nigth and was very fun, this concert were at July 2010.
I very enjoyed this concert, because we were near the stage, and vocalist called Max put the microphone for singing with him, and were very exciting, because Vicky and me love him. But but the best of the night was the tried to declaration of love of Vicky to Max (singer)...jajaj..sorry Vicky.
I decided go to the event, because i really like this group and my friends invited me!, and when the concert finish, we went to Vicky house and had a great time!..also in the morning the breakfast were very delicius.
This Friday, this group premieres the second CD called “15añero” in the Amanda Central Cultures and i hope can go with my friends, for listen the new songs, like “NO!”, “15añero” and others.
Well, i hope your comments and opinions about this Chilean Group, and i recommend listening them.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi my friend, I love you very much and i liked your post.

    Vivi

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hello Vane,
    it's good that you like Chilean bands! :)
    me too like Joe Vasconcellos, is a excelent music Chilean.

    a big hug for you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Vaneee
    I really liked this show to !sorry for write about the villa cariño's show that you missed!

    this was increible to... and I like to go to villa cariño with you and vicky!

    I love you my dear friend... kisses

    ResponderEliminar