martes, 7 de septiembre de 2010

Strike!

Well, this time i will talk about strike of students. In general, i didnt participate in the strike, because i am very lazy also sometimes i wasnt agree with the requests. When i was at school i live the “penguin revolution” at 2006, but i cant protest, becuase i was at private school and it were forbinden to protest, but my classmates and me help the other schools in strike and we took meals to other school, becaus the students of others shool sleep there, and live at school.

In this moment, i agree with the demonstrations, bacause i think is very important to improv the education in our contry, because the education is the basis for to contruct a better future. An is very important to fight for the public education in chile, because we are part of this public education.

However i admit that i didnt participate in the strike, because i am really lazy, but also i have been work very much, for this i didnt take part in the demonostrations. However i try to be informed.

4 comentarios:

  1. hi vane!! i belive to that the education be the bass of the future contruct .. i love you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vane, I was an active part of penguin revolution! I wrote something about that in my blog to.

    I think the education topics are very important always! and are in student hands, because the politicians do nothing to improve the chileand education...

    See youu tomorrow, love you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, Vanne, I never did took part in a protest because I´m very lazy too. You are my friend ja, ja,ja.

    Kissss

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Vanee!! why are you so lazy lately?
    I think we should do something...

    I think if we started doing our purpose of going to the gym

    ResponderEliminar