martes, 28 de septiembre de 2010

Fiestas Patrias!!!


Hello classmates!!! How were those parties? I hope that not excessive!!! Jajaja.

Well, in this opportunity I will talk about the my best remember of “Fiestas Patrias”
The best remember of Fiestas Patrias were when I was 10 years, because in this time my family and I travelled to the field, were very fun because all family would gather, my uncle, aunt, grandparents, my cousins, etc. I played with my cousins all day, also we ate too much, because the guys made the barbecue, and my grandmother made “empanadas”, “mote con huesillos”, etc.

I think that this Fiestas Patrias was memorable for me, because was a great celebrate, and we made a big party with typical Chilean games like “el trompo”, “el luche”, ect.

When I was a child, I didn’t know why we celebrate this date, for me only were a big party and I love this date, because I had vacation and I could play all day, but in this moment I know that this date mining the Chilean Independence, and is very important for the Chilean people, also on this occasion we celebrate the 200 years of independence.

I guess that everybody danced “cueca”, ate a lot of “empanadas” and drank “Pipeño” in this “Fiestas Patrias”

Well, this all for today!

1 comentario:

  1. the most awesome to the Fiestas Patrias is travel out of Santiago and eat a lot of empanadas !!

    I love you

    ResponderEliminar