martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

Shop!


Hello classmates!!!

In this opportunity I will talk about the shop, this topic I identified because I work in a shop jjajaja, and I sell clothes.

I really like the shopping, and specially go to “Patronato” neighborhood, I don’t know the first time when I visited Patronato, but I remembered that when I was a school I was very often, because I studied very near of Patronato, and with my classmates were going to buy clothes and always we would buy at the Chinese Supermarket because there where selling strange and delicious ice cream.

I often went to Patronato, because I live near there, and because the clothes are very beautiful and cheap, and I always find what I want.

The last thing that I bought there was a pretty bag, I bought it at street =P

In this place sell all kinds of clothes, like shirts, dresses, pants, also sell accessories such as sunglasses, earrings, bags, shoes, etc, this place is fantastic!! Jajja, but the best is the cost, because is pretty cheap.
Another place that i like to buy is “Bandera”, because there buy the second-Hand clothes, i knew this place with my friends vianana and xica, the first year at university, and sometimes we went there to buy, because the clothes are very cheap and beutiful. The last week viviana and me, went to buy shirts and we find an outlet shop, call “Marcamania” and is rerally cheap, becuase all things cost $ 990.

This is all, See you at Fau!

3 comentarios:

  1. I don´t have patient to go and buy in Bandera xD

    See youuu

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Patronato is a good places where buy

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I went to trustees for three weeks and buy many things with little money xdxd .. That was the best.

    Vanessa Kisses

    ResponderEliminar