miércoles, 16 de junio de 2010

Chile vs Honduras


Hello classmates!

Now i will talk to you, about the Chile vs Honduras game and this isn´t a topic favourite for me, because i don´t know about the football.

I didn´t watch this game, because i was going at Ximena´s house, but i felt very tired, and i prefer see it in my house, i really wanted to watch it, but i had much sleep and when my alarm clock sound i can´t to awakening. However when i wake up i can to see the game, because on the news repeated it.

I hope watch the second game Chile vs Suiza, the next week on monday, and this game is at 10:00, this game will be after of test and i think that watch it with my friends at university.

For be honest i dont like it so much about the play soccer, but i think that the world cup is very funny and is a big party, especially for chilean people.
I don´t know about players, and i could say who is the best or worst, but my boyfriend says that Jean Beausejour was the best, because he put the goal, but he says that Mauricio Isla and Alexis Sanchez played well and Rodrigo Millar was the worst, because he wasn´t played much and he had a muscle injury.
Is important to be aware of what happens with the World Cup, because now everyone is talking only about that.

Sorry, but I´m not a good football commentator but I tried.

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear...
    it's a pity that you don't like football...
    is it¡s so funny!!

    lot a love

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "First of all" I want this blog design, is really beautiful! :D

    "Thing second" How was last night? 1313!

    I agree with you.. according to that i don't know football too =P!

    ResponderEliminar