domingo, 6 de junio de 2010

My Favorite Subject


Hi classmates!

In this occasion I will talk about my favorite subject, you know that I like the area’s physical geography, but my favorite subject in this semester is rural development.

My favorite subject in this semester is rural development; the truth is that this semester the subjects have not been very well, because in my opinion the teachers aren’t committed with the subjects. However the rural development is a good subject.

The teacher is Martine Driven, she is from Belgian and she is economist and worked in CEPAL, and her classes are very interesting, although sometimes the classes are stressful, because there are many continuous hours.

In this semester I have know reality about rural communities, but from an economic vision and has been very interesting.



When I work like a geographer I hope work in the physical area, but I think that this subject help me to understand different cultures.

6 comentarios:

  1. I totally disagree with you,,,I don´t like that class at all!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you love to the Teacher Martin? waaa!
    you are omelet? jajauaj

    Good choice!
    See you...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This class is very interesting for social studies. But I don't like.


    see ya vane!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes! this course is the most regular and with a clear logic

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajaja, good post by Patty. I`m according with you. Rural Geography is the best subject in this semester. All the topics are interesting. Also, the teacher is very relax like Pamela.. It generate an entertaining environment for work.

    My poor contribute, thanks xD

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think Rural development is the best subject this semester, because the teacher and her metodology is great !

    buut, I don't like, because I think is a little boring to me!

    ResponderEliminar