miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

VILLA CARIÑO (L)



Hello classmates!

This time i will talk about my favourite band of Chilean music, they are “Villa Cariño” this band plays Cumbia, some songs are “No puedo olvidarla”, “Cumbia triste”, “Abril”, etc. They are singing two years, before that they were singing the Andean Music and the group called Illari.

The first time when I listen it, was two weeks ago in “Maestra Vida”, because Vicky and Estefa invited me, and then i love it!!

The last Saturday Vicky, Estefa and me, went to “Galpón Víctor Jara” to see them and we danced all night, but the best of the night was the tried to declaration of love of Vicky to Max (singer).

The next Wednesday plays in “Subterráneo”, and we will go even though we have a presentation on rural development.

I hope you like the group and I recommend it, I think they are a great band and we support the Chilean music.

2 comentarios:

  1. I love your post.. ajaja

    Dance the cumbia of Villa Cariño!! ajajaja

    I like "Amiga" "Sin querer" "La última vez" " El mandamiento".. but the besst to me iss:

    NO PUEDO OLVIDARLA...because I have a couple of weeks of intensity teraphy xD, you know.

    I really enjoy it the time with you..

    Kisses vane :) see you... and we will be on subterraneo either way!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. vaneee!! you are a very beautiful girl, too, so i love you

    ResponderEliminar