domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

Go to the cinema!!!

Hello Simon and classmates!!

Well, this is the last blog!!! i think so, and I will talk about my favorite activity at free time.

At free time, I love to listen to the music, read and see a films, but my favorite activity is go to the cinema, with my friends or only.

The last films that I saw was Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, this film is the seventh and final of Harry Potter novels written by British author J. K Rowling, I don’t like so much, but I think this is great film. Also, I saw the Paranormal Activity 2 the plot of this film is about a family that After experiencing what they think are a series of "break-ins", a family sets up security cameras around their home, only to realize that the events unfolding before them are more sinister than they seem, I don’t like it, I think that is the worst film I have seen!

The next film, that I would like to see, is Post Mortem a Chilean film its plot is about Mario Cornejo, hi works in the morgue as the clerk in charge of drafting the reports of the autopsies performed by forensic doctors. In the days surrounding the 1973 coup is involved in a love affair with a dancer from Bim Bam Bum.

Well, this all!

See you at Fau!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario