domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

Field Trip


We went to Pichilemu for study the cultural and social activities and we wanted to know what activity is the most representative of Pichilemu, for this we made a survey in different places like Cáhuil, Punta de Lobos, Los Ciruelos and Pañul.

I think that the most interesting part of the field trip was to Cáhuil, because the geography is pretty and the people were very friendly with us.

I learned that each place had its representative activity, for example in Cáhuil are “Las Salinas”, in Punta de Lobos the activity representative is the surf, in Pañul the ceramics and in Los Ciruelos the San Andrés Party, also is very important know that between this places are many differences.

I really liked Pichilemu, but I don’t know if I would live there, I think that Pichilemu is a beautiful place, because had beach and field, but I still don’t choose where I want to live.

4 comentarios:

  1. hey Vane!, Yeah the image is beautiful! I have nice remembers...

    In my opinion, the most interesting place was Pañul, because, the government created a new economic activity for rural with traditional features, as crafts in clay. This it helps people who live there.

    See ya vane,
    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! oh this image is very pretty ^^

    I remember this moment!

    See you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. it's the wheel of life!! :) those children were so adorable!

    I don't went Cahuil.. so, the next time I'll go to the "salinas"

    In regard to "Do you want to live in Pichilemu?" Pichilemu is great, but the point is "I still don’t choose where I want to live!!!!" I absolutely agree with you!!


    silla! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vane ;)
    Also I think that Cahuil was very interesting,
    because in that place we saw many disasters for the earthquake and the people need help!!!

    Well, Kisses and good lunck

    ResponderEliminar