domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

A Good Friend


I have a lot of good friends, because I have friends at university and friends of live.
My friends at university are: Viviana Berríos and Viviana Hernández, we met the first year at university, and since that time we didn´t separate, then we know 4 years ago. We see ourselves every day in classes and some times we see on weekends, for special days like happy birthdays. In general, we have homework for university, however we also have funny things, like go to a pub in Santiago and sometimes we organize trips to the beach, I love being with them because they are so funny.

I get on well with them because always willing to listen me, are fun, giving good councils and are always with me in good times and bad times.

Now I will talk to you about Pía she is my friend since high school, we know since 6 years ago. We try to see one time for month, it is very difficult see us, because she study different career and our schedules are different, she study Occupational Therapy. When we are together always go to a pub called “Tecla2”, some times we go to the cinema or organized roast with others friends like pilo, shorty and cami, is so fun.

I think that a good friend is who is always with you

I love my friends!

6 comentarios:

  1. beautiful friendship you have with the Vivis ...
    The three fall me very well, the step really well when I'm with you.

    I hope your friendship continues forever.
    Take care, see you in the U.

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like very much your left picture,,,is very sexy grrr! xD

    see you in class

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Vane!!!
    your photo is very nice, the girls are friendly and really fun ;)

    Kisses i see you

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi!
    Is good to have several good friends!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the friends for years are cool!, see you on class =)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I love this friend group!!
    you are so funny and good friends.

    see you

    ResponderEliminar