miércoles, 5 de mayo de 2010

The viki´s blog!!

The viki´s blog is very fun!!!....because is so pink and its look very nice, i really like the blog desing.
Well, for the begining, viki has a welcome to visitors blog, and this blog has four atom.

In this blog, viki shows videos and she add photographs, etc.

I think that this blog is so pretty, and is a good representation about her, because she is so sweet and funny.

The viki´s blog has many posts, and she blog is pretty popular.

The atom most like me about is “everybody´s fine!” her favourite film, because i think the plot is a real situation, i haven´t seen it, but i would like to see it. In general i like all atoms for viki´s blog, because she is very funny for writte.

2 comentarios:

  1. yes.. yes..

    I know, i so sweet!!! ..jajajja!!

    Vaneeee, thanks for the compliments. I like my blog too.. =P!! Your blog is nice! Although, as you're always dressed in colors I thought your blog would be equal..

    Hey see you tomorrow!!
    Kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you, vane, because, I think that viki's blog is fun and fresh as she.
    I remember that pink colour of her blog was a polemic theme. JEJEJE. Is so lady.

    See ya vane,

    ResponderEliminar