domingo, 30 de mayo de 2010

The Geography


I think that the attractive about the career is the complement between physical and human geography, and its interesting for the people who like both areas as I and also the geography has a different way of working other jobs.

When I was at high school I knew a geographer, he went to my school to give talk about the geography and I am interested in the career, so I ask for help and now we are a good friends.

The truth is I don´t know if chose well, because the career not what I expected, but is late to repent.

I like the physical area about geography, for example I like the geology, hydrology and glaciology, however I also like the human geography for example I love to study rural communities.

I would like to specialize in geology, but I not sure. Luckily for me I have a year still to decide.

In my opinion the geography is a beautiful career, because the geographers understand from the physical environment to social organizations, but the problem is that sometimes the approach is wrong.

1 comentario:

  1. I agree with you that the approach is wrong in geography. And this do sometimes doubtful.
    kisses vane

    ResponderEliminar